Legal counsel to strengthen your evolving business.
We’re educated and trained to be excellent legal craftsmen, but equally important, we are active citizens, seeking out opportunities within our communities to become involved and lead efforts to pave the way for a brighter tomorrow.
Wesolowski Law Group brings personal and professional legal attention and counsel to your startup or small business. Strengthened by our knowledge and experience in the law and business arenas, we know what it takes to elevate your organization to the next level, putting strategies in place to help you accomplish your goals. With a history woven from the fabric of Buffalo pride, we incorporate threads of experience from big-city firms and small-town businesses to strengthen the arsenal of legal services we provide our clients.
We are passionate about what we do for the communities we serve and we find our purpose is most fulfilled when we see how our work positively impacts the health of your business.
When it comes down to it, we exist for one simple reason: to provide exceptional and appropriate legal counsel that will position you and your business to succeed.
Keith R. Wesolowski, Esq.
Founder, Small Business & Startup Attorney
Keith Wesolowski is the founder and principal of Wesolowski Law Group, PC, a law firm focused on advising small business leaders and entrepreneurs. As a former retail business owner himself, Keith understands that all businesses are built upon the foundation of strong, trusting relationships; that’s why his practice pulls from sophisticated and strategic legal counsel and marries it with compassion and unparalleled customer service.
Recognition, Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Board of Directors, Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Hamburg Natural History Society (also known as Penn Dixie Fossil Park & Nature Reserve)
- Board of Directors, Against the Grain Theater Festival
- Advisory Board, Yale Political Union
- Member, BNI
- Member, Great Harvest Networking Group
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, 2003
- Published in the prestigious William & Mary Law Review
- William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review
- Student Bar Association
- B.A, Double Majored in Philosophy and Economics, Yale University, 2000
- Yale Political Union
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- Sovereign Courts of the Seneca Nation
Prior to founding Wesolowski Law Group in 2012, Keith owned and operated a cookie emporium in Knoxville, TN, and practiced law at one of America’s oldest law firms, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP in New York City and Washington D.C.
Do you have any questions?
Our purpose revolves around bringing our clients long-term success and stability. Schedule your free consultation with Wesolowski Law Group today.