Bringing the experience and skill-set to position you and your business to succeed.
Based in downtown Buffalo’s Innovation Center, Wesolowski Law Group brings an open and consultative approach to each client we serve. We are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, small businesses, nonprofits and others from startup through growth, financing, acquisitions, restructuring and exits. No project is too small or trivial, and we take the time to listen and understand exactly what goals you’re trying to achieve for your business. It’s like having a good friend who also happens to double as your strategic legal advocate.
- Strategic Entity Formation (LLC, Corporations, PLLC, Partnerships, LLP, PC, Mutual Benefit Corporation, Public Benefit Corporation, Benefit Corporation)
- Business Structuring
- Business Succession Planning
- Franchise Law
- Non-Profit Formations and Compliance
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Drafting and Negotiating Licenses and Contracts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Confidentiality, Operation and Business-to-Business Agreements
- Litigation of Business Disputes
- Corporate Compliance and Governance
- Asset Planning Protection, Purchasing and Selling
- Entity Conversions
- Dissolutions and Winding Up
- Equity Incentive Plans
- IP Registrations
- State and Federal Trademark Registrations
- Copyright Registrations
- Establishing trademark and copyright corporate policies
- IP Enforcement (Cease and Desist)
- Corporate IP Law
- Unfair competition
- Deceptive Practices
- Non-disclosure/ Non-compete agreements
Do you have any questions?
Our purpose revolves around bringing our clients long-term success and stability. Schedule your free consultation with Wesolowski Law Group today.