Wills, Trusts & Estates.
Navigating you through the nuances of estate law, securing you, your family, and your future.
Planning for your future, or that of your family and estate, is one of the most important decisions you can make in your lifetime. Being proactive not only helps your family and loved ones during a difficult time, but it ensures that your wishes are carried out. Compassionate and attentive, Wesolowski Law Group brings sensitivity to the table and works closely with clients on all aspects of will, trusts and estates to determine the best solution.
- Estate Planning
- Drafting the Last Will and Testament
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Living Wills and Advanced Medical Directives
- Health Care Proxy
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Trusts/Inter Vivos Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Planning for Individuals with Disabilities
- Animal Companion Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts and Family Wealth Preservation
Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Inheritance
Do you have any questions?
Our purpose revolves around bringing our clients long-term success and stability. Schedule your free consultation with Wesolowski Law Group today.